DREAM. BUILD. GROW
It's an opportunity for you to connect with the best and brightest minds to explore how to fuel your business growth. My Startup Finance brings together the mentors that are the best breed of entrepreneurs, innovators, venture capitalists, business model creators, consultants, policy-makers, academicians, support groups and business coaches to help you realize your true potential and bring the best of innovation and success.
- The Great Entrepreneurial Vision India 2020
- Startup India - Giving Wings to New Ideas
- Enterprise strategy & policy developments: Government's role in fostering ...
- Leadership in action: Building Businesses for growth and sustainability
- Stepping into the Global Marketplace-Expanding your business & Opening ...
- Mega Trends that are disrupting existing Industries and creating new ones
- Economic Growth and Closing the Skills Gap: A call of Government and ...
- What’s Next?—Prepare for the Future of Entrepreneurship
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- How to Build a Business Top down then Bottom up?
- How to make Innovation as the Heart of your Business
- How to Become a Market Leader quickly In your Business
- Integrating brands in Digital and Physical world
- Keeping your Business Ahead of the competition
- How to drive innovation and build value in the business
- Execution is Everything
- Exploring your personal passion and effectively articulating a mission ...
- How to craft a strategic plan, seek supporters, and navigate differing ...
- How to promote continuous learning at every level of the organization
- How to think and act like owners
- How to Reinvent Yourself, Your Organization & Your Brand
- How to delegate responsibility for the business
- Brand Building and Customer Experience: How to stand out from the Crowd
- How can you build a brand that is differentiated
- Connecting Passion with Purpose
- How are consumers making more informed lifestyle decisions then before
- How does Franchising help a Business expand and build a Brand and consumers
- The 21st century Businesses: Value of Design and Brand ...
- New Retail
- Single Item, Laser Focus: Why a wide product assortment is not always ...
- The return of the artisan: why customers increasingly want to buy from ...
- How personalization is a focal point in commerce.
- Why Food Business Has Become Retail First
- Food business brands to watch out for 2018- 2018
- The science of investing and the art of managing international food brands in India
- Strategies to maximizing revenue & profitability for restaurant franchisee
- Sweet dishes: Side Dishes: Small Bites, Big Flavors, The small format Profitable business.
- How Edupreneurs are Changing the Future of Education Business
- People, Passion & Partnership
The Ecosystem For Building Innovative , creative & Growth Focused Businesses
How Innovators are taking on big brands, disrupting traditional paradigms and inventing the future?
Time: 11:00 am - 11:45 am
From Passion To Execution: How To Grow An Effective Organization
Time: 12:30 pm - 13:00 pm
Time: 14:00 pm - 14:45 pm
New Brands I New Formats I New Stores
Time: 14:45 pm - 15:30 pm
Time: 15:30 pm - 16:10 pm
The education sector in India is poised to witness major growth in the years to come as India will have world’s largest tertiary-age population and second largest graduate talent pipeline globally by the end of 2020
- How To Launch Fast Growing Company
- How to Build the Right Business in the first time: HOW FUTURISTIC IS YOUR BUSINESS
- How to learn from Consumer Insights and shopping behavior
- How a Great Concept can be executed to Perfection
- How to protect your IP?
- Starting Small, Thinking Big
- Super Growth: What drives the modern-day entrepreneur?
- Building a winning team: How do you design an optimal working environment?
- Putting a Rocket Up It: what it takes to double your business in 12 months
- What can VC’s done for your Business &How are the demands and ...
- Franchising your Business
- Hear from Successful Franchisees on how they grew their business
- Growing from 1 to 10 units & creating infrastructure to support 20-30 units
- Maintaining system standards and protecting the brand.
- Outsourcing Why, When, What, and How?
- Getting Funded IN 2018
- Mentor, Incubator and You
- How are the major Angel Funds/Venture Capital firms infusing capital in great ...
- How to Get Bought and Not Sold
- What approach of scaling up do PE/VC firms seek in an entrepreneurial venture
- What a Fund brings to the table as an investor other than cash
- When and How would VC company wants to take an exit
- Learning the difference between Retail and Institutional Investors
- How fast can your Business grow? Transforming the speed and scale of ...
- The emerging debt capital lending regime for SMEs
- What are the biggest changes facing the industry and how are traditional banks adapting?
- Is Competition or Collaboration the future between alternative lenders and banks?
- What will the lending space look like in five years’ time?
- The Next Level
Learn The Key Building Blocks your business should put in palce right from the Beginning
How To Think Big, Aim High To Grow Your Business
Time: 11:15 pm - 12:15 pm
Creates Strong Brand Positioning in the Marketplace
Time: 12:15 pm - 13:00 pm
It is not just what you know , but who you know and how they trust you
Debt, Bank Capital & Alternative Lending Mechanism
My Business, New Day, New Way
Running a business in 2018? It can be tough to ignore outside pressures. Investors, mentors, advisors, your friends - seemingly everyone has an opinion. New Age Entrepreneurs will share their experiences on how they cut out adversities and unfavourable situations and finally tasted success, building their business their way
- How to recognize a business opportunity or identify a feasible business idea.
- Creative techniques to extend expand and further a business idea.
- How to create an actionable business plan.
- Key skill sets for early-stage entrepreneurship.
- How to structure terms and conditions between entrepreneurs and external investors.
- Basic working models for customer, market and competitor analysis.
- How to establish formats of decision-making, execution and action oriented management with process that encourages entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Recruitment, team building and management processes suitable for new ventures.
- What it takes to have a successful "brand" and how to create and grow your "brand" for potential opportunities.
- Scaling up possibilities in start-up companies.
- Developing your business talents, capabilities, leadership, and skills as a business owner.
- Rub shoulders with industry leaders, entrepreneurs
- Discover the business-critical innovations that are shaping and scaling startups.
World of Possibilities
- Prospective, emerging and existing businesses
- Enterprises looking at funding
- Businesses looking at JVs, alliances and tie-ups
- Enterprise Professionals
- Business Consultants and Analysts
- Product led enterprises
- Service Led enterprises
- Chain store operators
- policy makers and Business Associations
- Real estate business owners
- Retail and B-Schools students
Copyright © 2018 MyStartup Finance, Inc. All rights reserved
Powered by :RAGASOFT SOLUTIONS